Dr. Mario Garcia from the Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY moderated the topic "A Comparison of Echocardiography, Nuclear Stress Testing, and CT Scanning" with Drs. Daniel Berman from Cedars-Sinai Hospital, Los Angeles, CA, and Mark Travin from the Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY.
- The discussion focused primarily on:
- (1) The diagnostic tests available for testing patients with coronary artery disease;
- (2) what type of patient should be tested;
- (3) when should testing be done;
- (4) cost effective testing options;
- (5) the influence of published literature on current testing practices;
- (6) screening at risk patients.
- (Med Roundtable Cardiovasc Ed. 2012;3(2):95-101) ©2012 FoxP2 Media, LLC