Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission for free trial users is granted to temporarily view limited information onscreen, while paid members are granted additional permission to use the operative features of the site, including, the ability to download and print one copy of the materials (PDFs, information or software) on FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable)'s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only, in accordance with copyright fair use laws.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable)'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable)'s web site are provided "as is". FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable)'s Internet site, even if FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) or a FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable)'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Links to this website -- You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website -- We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable)'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail, without your prior written permission. Any emails sent by FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable) will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Cancellation of membership may be made at anytime with written notice made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with sufficient information to identify the member and cancel the services. Cancellation shall be effective immediately upon the expiration of the original membership term purchased.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to FoxP2 Media LLC (dba The Medical Roundtable)'s services and the full content of this website.
© FoxP2 Media LLC 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved